Sunday, 22 April 2012

Sunday sun in London town and a trip to Islington farmers market.

I woke up at 5.55am this morning feeling completely awake and productive which, for those of you who don't know me that well, is pretty much a miracle. So I got up started on my essay and spent a chilled out morning doing a bit of work before walking up to Islington Farmers' Market in the sun to buy some eggs for the asparagus that has been mournfully languishing in the fridge since Wednesday. Even the grimy buildings looked pretty this morning, especially with the shadows of the rather bald trees cast against them. I bought some eggs (so fun to pick six out yourself - small pleasures, I know), some of the first outside grown rhubarb and a tasty looking almond croissant. Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment