Friday, 3 August 2012

I won a hammock!


some text some text

So way back at the end of May I entered a competition held by the fantastic design blog Design Hunter. In order to enter you had to leave a comment with your intentions for the Urbana hammock to be given away. I left a comment talking about Alun's birthday and how I had intended to take him wild camping. It was a random draw and I was picked!
In the end the camping trip fell through, it seemed that we've rather filled up our time and I couldn't wait to hang it up and try it out anyway. Nonie came over for the morning, bringing fresh bread and almond croissants from the market and the sun was shining. The hammock comfortably fit the two of us, the fabric thick and sturdy cotton, the colours vibrant and summery.
This is a rather belated post but I would like to say thanks to Design Hunter and to Urbana. Thank you!