Friday, 3 January 2014

Sexy Swedish Buns - Abba with more blueberries

some text
SO. Hello again, everyone - it's been a while! This last term has been a little crazy and I've felt pretty uninspired but new year and all, so I'm back with a comforting plate of zesty blueberry cardamom buns. This time, though, they're not made by me but my boyfriend - his first foray into doughy goodness. They were so frickin tasty that I had to share with you all! I ate mine toasted with my nana's yellow plum jam - super good. You can find Jamie Oliver's original recipe here. I think Alun used less blueberries which made the buns almost more like nordic teacake and toastable without falling apart. I'm going to make a mental note for when Easter and, more importantly, hot cross buns season comes around - keep your eyes peeled for hot cross Skandi buns!

No comments:

Post a Comment