Friday, 2 May 2014

A move to Somerset celebrated At The Chapel



It's been a while since I've felt like, or been in a position to put together any new bits for this little page. Dissertation is out of the way and with it one of the most stressful parts of my life so far. With it comes a new chapter and, I'm happy and excited to announce, a new six month relocation to Somerset where I'll be working as part of the new team for international art dealers Hauser & Wirth's new venture, Hauser & Wirth Somerset! Woot woot! This news comes hot off the press, as I was down in Bruton yesterday for my interview. Obviously, I couldn't resist stopping off at the ever pleasing At The Chapel, a place that I discovered when I was house-sitting in the village for two weeks (see this post for details). This time, I had a light lunch of local, pan-fried sardines with a salad of fennel, tender leaves, pine nuts, sultanas and what looked like nasturtium petals. Very pretty. Very tasty. Surprisingly filling.
Look out for the bright blue flash of welsh woollen skirt in the top photo!

some text

On another exciting note, I've been working on a project with my lovely mum and sister. Watch this space for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment